Friday, October 30, 2009

Trick-or-Treat Night!

We had so much fun trick-or-treating last night! At first Nicholas thought you had to go up to all the other trick-or-treaters and ask them for candy! But he quickly caught on to going to the houses with lights on. They loved saying "trick-or-treat" this year and seeing all the other kids in their costumes. The girls got to see some classmates and neighborhood friends. Nicholas had been wanting all night to say "Trick-or-treat, smell my feet, give me something good to eat. If you don't, I don't care, I'll pull down your underwear." Something he learned from the girls. But I made him wait until we got to our neighbor, Lou's house. He and his wife thought it was hilarious! When we got back, the girls emptied their buckets and then hit another street with Ian (who had been handing out candy at the house). Nicholas and I stayed to pass out candy. It was wonderful that we had such nice weather!

A "princess witch," a dragon, and a black cat - ready for Halloween!




3 comments:

Lea said...

They look fantastic! It looks like so much fun!!! Happy Halloween!

Nat said...

Too cute! I love all three costumes so much! And especially those kiddos in them! It seems like only yesterday, the girls were Care Bears!

Laeioura said...

They might just be the cutest Princes Witch, Cat, and Dragon I've ever seen. Looks like everyone had a great time!